Animal neglect and abuse
Phone: (03) 547 7171
Emergency After Hours: The above number will divert to our call centre after hours and staff will be dispatched for emergencies between 7am and 9pm.
Outside office hours we operate an emergency service only.
- If you think an animal is being abused, neglected or mistreated in any way, please call us immediately – that’s what we’re here for.
- We have staff on-call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- If not urgent please email your concerns with your contact details to:
- Email: email@example.com
- nb. Emails are not checked daily so for urgent cases please phone.
- All complaints are dealt with confidentially
- If you have a barking or wandering stock complaint please telephone your nearest counil
- Nelson City Council telephone 03 546 0200
- Tasman District Council telephone 03 543 8400
- Marine Mammals DOC 03 546 9335 or 0800 362 468
- Native Species 03 548 6166